That’s how my husband said I should describe myself.
But if you really want to know about me, you should know that I have an extremely vocal conscience, I love anything older than the 1960s, and my main vices are salt and vinegar chips and soy sauce. I’m not funny, and I’m okay with that. I love reading and watching the same books and movies over and over again. I used to also be a TV and video game fanatic, but now there’s nothing I hate more. I believe in doing everything deliberately. I want to try every hobby, but I get sick of things too easily to really be great at anything. I love art, but passionately hate crafts. I’m very much into romance, crying, and dreaming. I’m a reluctant blogger. My favorite activity is eating followed by cuddling with my husband followed by singing. I’m a Mormon, and my faith is behind anything good that I manage to do.
- How I feel about marriage . . .
- Proof that I was always this determined . . .
- An example of the weird dreams I have . . .
- One of the ways I try to avoid being my husband’s bro . . .
- A little about the man who fell in love with me . . .
- The place I was sealed to this handsome man forever . . .
- Me doing my gold wedding dress thang . . .
- An example of some of my work . . .